Ordering translations is about as simple as sending an email. :-)
- Language pairs required (i.e.: English to French, German, Italian...)
- The deadline (i.e.: July 20th, 2002 at 14:00)
- If possible the approximative size of the document in words (use "Tools/Statistic" on Ms Word. If the document is not under Word, and that you don't know how many words there are, skip it. I will get a word count myself)
- A copy of the file to be translated
- If you would like to translate your web site, please include the URL (i.e.: http://www.yourwebsite.com)
- External information on the document, context, special requests, anything you feel I should know before the translation starts
- If you have a specific budget limit, please mention it as well.
Ready? PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE. We will get back to you within the next 24 hours.
Please feel free to contact
me should you have inquiries, comments about the
Web site, or anything you would like to let me know, or would like to
have my help on.
* Ms Word count is not the industry standard but is usually fairly close. It is in average 5 to 15 % below the actual word count (because it does not count everything - I am working on an article on Wordcount. please be patient).
You will be informed of the exact word count before the project starts. [Back to the text]